Saturday, October 25, 2008

The long ride home

I can feel you all around me
Your intoxicating allure suffocates me
Fills my mind with illusions of grandeur
Things whispered as pillow talk
That will never come to fruition

Last night was a beautiful moondance
Cloud dancing
Bodies weak from the symphony
Of our love making
Moans,and sighs
All entertainment for the
Angels and demons watching

Morning light softly filtering through
Those white curtains
Leaving a sunrise blue haze
over our naked bodies

Half conscious
Still immersed in your sweet, toxic hallucinogen
I inch closer to your warm body
And without waking
you wrap your arm around my waist

Afternoon spent in bliss
Cuddled under soft warm covers
Watching animated tales of
Tortured lovers

Nightfall comes
And reluctantly I must bid you adieu
But not before one more
Sensual dance

A little water clears us
Of this deed
As I let the hot water cascade over my body
Your hold starting to break
As I slowly come to my senses

Clothing on
Cab called
A kiss goodbye
And I'm on the train

Miles away from you now
And your effect still lingers
Ears missing your voice
Cheek yearing for sweet kisses
And skin needing a fix of your touch

No comments: