Sunday, November 17, 2013

Last Train to Reincarnation

One day you'll find me
a whisper on the wind
The faint scent of cherry blossom
on damp spring air

You'll see me in
ancient and modern marvels
Note how my skin glitters
like the sands in Egypt

Life is too short
for papers, plans, and someday
Creating excuses for not living fully
NOW

I've created detours
Thought there was importance here
only to realize it's been a 2 year detour
My soul is caged
and needs to run free

Enjoying this world while I can
before moving on to the next
Maybe I'll be dust in the tail
of Haley's comet
Or a butterfly on a planet
like ours but light years away

Understanding that this earth was a gift
and it's natural to thirst for knowledge
Trying to find where I fit in the world
by discovering the world to which I belong

God talks to me
urges me to walkabout
discovering hidden treasures
and finding who I am

Maybe this is the last step
in my reincarnation
the final lap of the journey
before beginning anew

No comments: