Sunday, November 17, 2013

Last Night

Last night I went to bed
naked
Lacking your body beside mine
Having to sleep unsatisfied
Missing your rough hands
scaling my soft skin
The music of your impassioned breathing
not part of this nights lullaby
Huddling closely against the body pillow
skin so sensitive it feels
the cheap thread count
of these green sheets
that have long since
worn out your scent

My body begs for you
The heat between my legs
pulsates
missing your slick firmness

So I dreamt of riding you like
Crimson stallion into the sunset
Sweating tomorrows rain
Creating earth moving vibrations
with pulsating quasars
that lead to supernova burnouts
Causing rips in the fabric
of the universe
Feeling each other
through time space continuums
and alternate universes
Where I am you and you are me
The two of us redefining
the big bang theory

Stirring in my sleep I astral project
myself into your deepest fantasies
Trapped in your vanilla sky

I've got a love jones
for our love jones &
I'm addicted
to your audio tones
'cause that 'Oh shit!'
that barely escapes your throat
at the moment of climax
weaves harmoniously
with the perfect pitched scream
my lungs push forth
when you hit that spot
that puts me to bed at night

With dawns light creeping into
my sleeping chamber
and as I try to ignore the distant beep
that takes me from dream to reality
I realize my instinct is to reach out
for a body that is no longer there

No comments: