Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Chaos theory

I am confusion and madness cloaked in peace and calm
A stroke of genius within a tornado of a mind
Physical limitations only help fuel my daydreams and nightmares
Terracotta heart, titanium skull
Already a diamond in the rough, so under pressure I still won't falter
I've been a daughter to two women and two men, no wonder there are varying sides of me
My DNA is more twisted than double helix headphones
Generations of brilliant but broken minds reside within me
I am often the fine line between my genius and insanity - Tightrope walker
Often, my thoughts split like atoms - explosive ideas
Like riding through a Hadron collider
I often wonder if God was behind these particles
And if he was, just how big was the bang
That resulted in this moment in time
This perfected arrangement of gravity and matter
The deaths and evolutions of galaxies
the death and evolution of species
The eventual death and evolution of me
There is a chaos that is rooted in order
I was order, born into chaos
Often the order to another's chaos and chaos to my own order
...madness in calm

No comments: